Everyone likes to daydream what it would be like if we won the lottery, what you’d do with all that money. People got really excited when the Powerball lottery got humongous last month, but even then I said I felt like I had already won the lottery.
That being said, I also like to dream what I’d do with more money than I knew what to do with. So I developed a top 5 list of things I’d buy if I had too much money.
- Home Gym & Personal Trainer – I have no problem going to a gym and working out, but I think it would be really cool to have a gym just a few feet away from where I sleep. It wouldn’t be a big trip, and I’d always get to choose what was playing on the TV.
- Personal Chef – I make great pasta (from a box) and a mean alphabet soup, but having a personal chef take care of me would be divine. I would love to have someone making me healthy food throughout the week. Plus, I am really slow when it comes to chopping vegetables, so it would be a big time saver if nothing else.
- Laser Back Hair – While I have a beautiful chest full of hair, I’m not sure what I would do with a back full of it. I’d like to spend a chunk of my change lasering my back. Is anyone attracted to back hair?
- A fresh pair of socks every day – I recently heard about this one and absolutely love it. I don’t have a pair of socks newer than 6 months old, but I still remember the feeling of putting on clean, crisp socks. I’d like to pay for enough socks that every day I’d be able to put on a new pair and make my feet feel like a king.
- A Urinal – I have trouble putting the seat down (I grew up with 2 brothers), so even Lauren’s gentle reminder on the seat (a sign that says “put me down!”, I am sometimes forgetful. Having a urinal would both be easier, and keep me out of trouble. It’s a no-brainer!
Readers, what items would you buy if you had more money than you knew what to do with? I think everything on my list is truly a luxury, but would definitely be nice to have!